Hi all... i use JBoss 3.2.5; i have developed a web application by using Cocoon
framework; now i have done som changes in some classes of mine; then i have
stopped JBoss, i have gone in the WEB-INF/classes directory of my web app and i
have changed my .class file... after this i have started my JBoss; i have tried
the new change but there was still the old version of my web app even if i have
decompiled the .class i have modified and this had the new version..... How can
this be possible? And how can i avoid this?
Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858259#3858259

Reply to the post :