I still can't get JBoss to load my RAR, and I keep searching this site as well
as googling the 'net but nowhere do I find info on a sample JBoss 4.0 JCA 1.5
inbound (only) Resource Adapter.  I've followed numerous examples in building
my own, and JBoss refuses to load (see Help!?!?!?!?! message posted last
Friday).  I've seen a reply by Adrian Brock that hints at a -ds.xml file, but
_nowhere_ is an appropriate sample provided.  The DTD reference does not exist
in a JBoss 4.0 installation and the sample -ds.xml files in the installation
are all for outbound RAs, not inbound, with no explanation of what the -ds.xml
file's contents should be and what they mean.

Lastly, no example inbound RAR for JBoss I've found on the net includes a
-ds.xml file as part of its zip source file dowloads.

I'm pulling out what little hair I have left - HELP, PLEASE!

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3858425#3858425

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3858425