Can't get images to display in my JSP?

According to the Tomcat docs as long as they are not in the WEB-INF folder
(they are not) then it should be pretty straighforward??

I have read the thread about serving shared static external files, and amending
the server.xml file and adding an entry into the  section
but surely this is something that can be dealt with within the application
config itself??

<!-- ADD static images DIRECTORY -->

Most web apps need graphics, have I missed something obvious?

TIA

Chris Parsons

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3859430#3859430