Hello.
I observe strange behavior on redeploy jar file with POJO. POJO used in EJB. If
I redeploy POJO with new implementation, then in log file of JBOSS see what
redeploy is done, but EJB use old implementation of POJO. However, if start
JBOSS from JBOSS IDE (eclipse) then it work is fine, I can redeploy my POJO in
runtime and EJB use new implementation of POJO. What wrong?

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3859441#3859441

Reply to the post :