I'm deploying MyApp.WAR in JBoss 3.23 with the JBOSS_CLASSPATH in my run.bat
set to look at the location of my propfiles. MyApp uses
java.util.ResourceBundle to read the propfiles.

However for some obscure reason it reads only my log4j.properties file (see
debug below) and not my config.properties, constants.properties and
jndi.properties as specified in myapp-cfg.properties file.

------------ Begin myapp-cfg.properties listing -------
#MyApp WEB CONFIGURATION
WebConfig=config
Log4J=log4j
JNDI_Properties=jndi
Constants=constants
------------ End myapp-cfg.properties listing -------

Some of my debug System.out.println lines:

Key = log4j.appender.stdout.layout. value = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
Key = log4j.appender.stdout.File. value =
c:\jboss-3.2.3\server\default\log\MyApp_System.out
Key = log4j.appender.stdout.MaxFileSize. value = 10MB
Key = log4j.appender.stdout.layout.ConversionPattern. value = %5p [%t] (%F:%L)
- %m%n
Key = log4j.appender.stdout. value = org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
Key = log4j.rootCategory. value = debug,stdout
Key = log4j.appender.stdout.MaxBackupIndex. value = 5

ResourceBundle = [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Some people suggest that ResourceBundle Caching occurs. How, where ?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3859477#3859477

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3859477