Hi,
The declarative security model defined in the J2EE platform does not suit us
because we like to allow the superuser of the application to dynamically assign
which EJB objects and methods are allowed for each role.

I have been looking into the security proxy feature of JBoss and I think I
might be able to use it to dynamically manage the ACL for each EJB object
access.

I like to know if any1 else has worked on something similar and may be able to
comment if I am on the right track?

David

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3859554#3859554