"pergesu" wrote :
  | Is the 4.0.1 release considered production ready?

Yes.

"pergesu" wrote :
  | How much RAM does JBoss require in a production environment?

It depends how much of your database and session state you want to keep in
memory. It should start up with 128MB heap.

"pergesu" wrote :
  | If I run multiple instances, is the required RAM multiplied by the number
of instances, or does the RAM usage just go up a little bit?

Every JVM process will allocate a minimum heap. Again, it depends on how much
state you're keeping within the JVM process and what heap settings you have
configured for your JVM.

These things are not hard to test by yourself.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3859903#3859903

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3859903