Can any one help me in writing CMP2.0 application
                       I written all the required classes and compailed those
classes ,it is a simple product line example, i have experience on weblogic ,i
shifted from weblogic to JBoss ,can u help me in configuring
jboss.xml and jbosscmp-jdbc.xml , if possible please send a simple example on
CMP2.0 or at least link to some document which help me in this area. I am using
Eclipse frame work ,u can specify according to eclipse environment also.

                       Thanks in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3860096#3860096

Reply to the post :