1. I have a custom module ABC deployed in nukes as ABC.sar and have some
documents in my "org/jboss/nukes/modules/ABC/docs" folder, which i need to
display through links through the site.

i tried -  in the template (..../ABC/template/temp.html), which in fact went to
the nukes home page
Can you give the correct configuration\usage ?.

2. I saw that the Site Name & Slogan could be changed at jmx-console
(name=core). I wonder whether there is a way to configure this Name and Slogan
for each module ??

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3861560#3861560