Hi there,

What's that? I cannot implement webservices with more than one parameter? This
cannot be true!

At the moment we're using JBoss-3.2.3-RC1 very heavily in production with
plenty of SLSBs exposed as SOAP services for our perl and php clients. In order
to migrate to JBoss-4.0.1, we cannot change all of these webservices to use a
complex wrapping type. There must be a way to use several (complex) parameters
in JBossWS. Any hints?

Thanks and greetings,
    Dietmar

View the original post :