Hi all,

I am having a web application that creates the properties file when it gets
deployed by means of ini.java that said to be ?load-on-startup? servlet class
and save the database properties as static by calling simple java class. I
deployed the same web application once again in the same server that the first
application deployed. But I need to create different proper file for the second
application and use newly created property file. In my case all the filed are
hold by static reference in simple java and its getting shared by two
applications and I am not able to hold different property values for second
application. How could I deploy second application that has its own static
reference?

Thanks in advance,
Kumaran

View the original post :