Check out the following -service.xml file
<mbean code="com.ftisoft.publishing.PublishingTypeFactory"
name="ftisoft.jmx:service=PublishingTypeFactory">
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";>
  |                     <publishing-type binary="false"
xsi:type="java:com.ftisoft.publishing.PublishingType">
  |                             <name>email</name>
  |                             <type>destination</type>

<config-class>com.ftisoft.publishing.destinations.email.EMailConfig</config-class>

<config-mapping>com/ftisoft/publishing/destinations/email/EMailConfig.map.xml</config-mapping>

<config-xsd>com/ftisoft/publishing/destinations/email/EMailConfig.xsd</config-xsd>
  |                     </publishing-type>
  |                 </array>
  |         </attribute>
  | </mbean>

The XMLConfig property gets an XML Element and I would like that to be
namespace aware.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3861595#3861595

Reply to the post :