I've got a mail session set up, bound at mail:/Mail.  I'd like to be able to
use this in client applications.  It works fine from inside of JBoss, but my
external clients always get ClassCastsExceptions.  I know that the java:/
namespace isn't accessible outside the VM, but this mail session isn't under
java:, so I thought it should work.  Perhaps my understanding of JNDI isn't up
to par.  Any help accessing a mail session from a client app?  Thanks

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3861852#3861852

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3861852