When attempting to compile the HelloWorld Example in the JBoss website, I have
the current problem.

  JBoss Bootstrap Environment

  JBOSS_HOME: /usr/local/jboss/jboss-4.0.1RC1

  JAVA: java

  JAVA_OPTS: -server -Xms128m -Xmx128m -Dprogram.name=run.sh

  CLASSPATH: /usr/local/jboss/jboss-4.0.1RC1/bin/run.jar:/lib/tools.jar

I know that I have to change the CLASSPATH from previous people who have posted
this same questions.

But after looking at some of the replies here, I am still none the wiser at how
to do so.

More specifications: I'm using TCSH and the client folder which contains all
the .jar files that I seem to need for J2EE's absolute path is
/usr/local/jboss/jboss-4.0.1RC1/client.

Thanks for your help.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3861858#3861858