Hi,

I would like to be able to set the docBase of a web application to point to a
'workspace' as opposed to an exploded war in the temp folder. This would allow
me to change jsps and have them reloaded on the fly without a need to repackage
and deploy the whole WAR/EAR file.

I have managed to change the docBase attribute of the jboss.web:XXX webmodule
using the JMX HtmlAdaptor to point to my workspace directory. The change does
not however make any effect. I tried to reload the bean but this failed.

Has anyone managed to do something similar. I'm sure this would be a huge time
saver as far as development goes.

--
Justin

View the original post :