I have had the same problem..and written about it, but still no reply.  So i
see that its not just me.  THe intructions are not clear enough and need to be
made clearer.  This is my post from abit ago about this same problem:

ok i looked at that page and the instruction
http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBoss.NET

and they are not clear

HOWTO switch between JBossWS/JBoss.NET

Before you can use JBoss.NET you need to remove JBossWS and install JBoss.NET
manually. Here is what you need to do from the jboss.net module d

1. first were is this directory i am suppose "to do from".. I assume its the
jboss-net directory in the jboss_home/docs/examples/jboss.net ?

2. is that a build file i am to make and use ant to execute?

3. when looking for the jboss-net.sar there is no jboss-net.sar however there
is a jboss-net.sar.tmp file inside the jboss-net directory?

4. when making it into a build file. It does not work.

5. when just doing it myself and (copying the jboss-net.sar.tmp to the deploy
directory and changing extension to .sar it still not work.

I am using Jboss4.0.0RC2

I assusmed it is a builld file suppose to make. Because i would assume if it
was clear instructions it would start out .

number 1. do this
number 2. do this
number 3. do this .....ect...

View the original post :