Hi,

Problem: Not able to use application specific log4j.xml in jboss 4.0.1

Details:
I'm trying to migrate one of my application from JBoss 3.2.3 to 4.0.1.

In Jboss 3.2.3, following lines in jboss-web.xml helped myApp.war to use its
own log4j.xml and print its log in a separate log file.

<jboss-web>
  | <class-loading java2ClassLoadingCompliance="false">
  |    <loader-repository>
  |       log4j.test:loader=myApp.war

<loader-repository-config>java2ParentDelegation=false</loader-repository-config>
  |    </loader-repository>
  | </class-loading>
  | </jboss-web>

But, the same DOES NOT work in jboss 4.0.1.

Any idea why it is not working or what should I do to retain the same
configuration file in 4.0.1?

Thanks for any response!

Dhina

View the original post :