Anyone help me with the following problem?

After I unzipped jboss4.0 and didn't alter any configuration, ran a sample jms,
it couldn't loopup ConnectionFactory:

javax.naming.NameNotFoundException: ConnectionFactory not bound

  |             Hashtable env = new Hashtable();
  |             // using JBoss...
  |             env.put(Context.INITIAL_CONTEXT_FACTORY,
"org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory");
  |             env.put(Context.PROVIDER_URL, "jnp://127.0.0.1:1099");
  |

  |         InitialContext jndi = new InitialContext(env);
  |
  |         // Look up a JMS connection factory
  |         // I don't know where to config connectionFactory, use the default.
  |         TopicConnectionFactory conFactory =

(TopicConnectionFactory)jndi.lookup("ConnectionFactory");//XAConnectionFactory

Thanks in advance

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3862467#3862467

Reply to the post :