Hi Adrian,

I'm afraid, the tone of the posts of this forum tend to turn to an undesired
direction.

In our project we experienced the same problems. We are new to JBoss (we used
other application servers in the previous projects), so could you please
provide us the names of the relavant XMLs and (if possible) some sample Java
code and the required XML configurations.

Besides, could you please provide us some URLs of the relevant docs. I suppose
we read the necessary docs, but you might be right, and like Frank-15, we did
not read enough.

Thanks in advance,
Attila Ulbert, PhD

View the original post :