Hi,
I got this error when I deploy CMP bean with finder expression '>=', doesn't
Jboss support this?

Regards,
Xjava.

Cause: org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error compiling EJB-QL
statement 'SELECT OBJECT(o) FROM test as o WHERE o.cln =?1 AND o.pt =?2 AND
o.effDt >=?3'; - nested throwable:
(org.jboss.ejb.plugins.cmp.ejbql.ParseException: Encountered ">=" at line 1,
column 79.
Was expecting one of:
    ">" ...
    "<" ...
    "=" ...
    "<>" ...
    )
ObjectName:
jboss.j2ee:jndiName=containerManaged.XrefEBHome,plugin=pool,service=EJB

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3863009#3863009

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3863009