I have a nice little MBean, which, if I deploy it separately in a SAR (outside
of my EAR) it works and  I can get to it via the JMX console.

But we need it to be packaged as part of the EAR.

Following the 3.2.3 manual I have the following:
my.ear
+- my.jar (archive) [EJB jar]
| +- META-INF/ejb-jar.xml
| +- ...my EJB classes
+- my.sar (archive) [MBean sar]
| +- META-INF/jboss-service.xml
| +- ... MyMBean classes
+- META-INF/application.xml (includes module defn for my.jar)

And during deployment, I see the EJBs themselves are deployed properly, but
then I no longer find any reference to the MBean in JMX-Console.

what am I missing?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3864699#3864699

Reply to the post :