I understand that a new node will be picked to be the cluster's schedule
manager, but what I?m wondering is will this new schedule manager know of the
dead one?s schedule? If the schedule provider only provided its schedules to
the now dead schedule manager, how can the newly picked schedule manager know
what they were?

It would seem that the newly picked schedule manager would not know of any
schedules to run, unless all of the cluster?s schedule managers share their
schedules, but only the picked one actually runs them.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3865082#3865082

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3865082