hi all

i use jboss 3.2.3 and so far i have to stick with it. my dao classes are
implemented using jdbc and are wrapped within statless session beans (facades).
if i were to switch to hibernate, would i be able to use hibernate 3.0 beta 3
or hibernate 2.1.8?

these other questions are related so i'll ask them in the same thread as well.
once i switch to using hibernate and jboss 3.2.3:

1) can hibernate be integrated with JbossCache?

2) what is the name of the conn pool that hibernate will use in this case (my
jboss installation comes integrated with Tomcat)?

Best,
James

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3865283#3865283