I can't understand why my questions make you so angry. Forums are different.
Often in forums as a beginner, you can ask stupid questions and get help from
other beginners. Obviously not in the JBoss forum. Then what is the point of
having a forum if you have to know JBoss in its every detail to dare to ask a
question?

My stupid questions were:

1. Is there a way of temporailly stopping an MDB from receiving messages? (For
example when a database instance is unavailable and we want to keep the
messages in the JMS queue.)

2. Is it possible to limit the number of MDB instances? (There may be bursts of
simultaneous messages and we don't want JBoss to create hundreds of MDB
instances)?

An answer, not just mocking, would help not just me, but all other beginners
searching the forums.

/D

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3865364#3865364