The class is in a jar and I put the jar file in the /clients directory.  It
compiles, but runtime dies.  Here is the code in the bean class.  I was just
testing it .

package com.javiers.j2ee;

import java.rmi.RemoteException;
import javax.ejb.SessionBean;
import javax.ejb.SessionContext;
import com.javiers.JaviersBroker.FitnessBroker;

public class LoginBean implements SessionBean
{
   /**
    *
    */
   public boolean login(String username, String password)
   {
       boolean res;
       String loginxml = "com.javiers.contactmanagement.WSContact" +
                         "" +
                         username + "" + password +
                         "";
       FitnessBroker fb = new FitnessBroker(loginxml);
System.out.println("loginxml = " + loginxml);
       String result = fb.processRequest();
System.out.println("result = " + result);

       if ( result.indexOf("FAILURE") == -1 )
       {
          res = true;
       }
       else
       {
          res = false;
       }
       return res;
   }

   public LoginBean(){}
   public void ejbCreate() {}
   public void ejbRemove() {}
   public void ejbActivate() {}
   public void ejbPassivate() {}
   public void setSessionContext(SessionContext sc) {}

}

Thanks.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3865393#3865393