Do you have experience loading properties froma  file in JBoss 3.x?  I have
done that a lot and never had trouble.  I am sorry to say that I don't have
JBoss 4.0 experience so I cannot comment on any differences that arise from the
version change.

In 3.x we put properties files in the server/default/conf directory or inside
the WAR file in WEB-INF/classes.  Both of these locations load using
getClass().getResourceAsStream() or by loading a resource bundle using the
current class loader's methods.

Is there a server/default/conf folder in JBoss 4?  Have you tried
WEB-INF/classes?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3865406#3865406

Reply to the post :