"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : To use the getting started guide, try:

  | jboss-4.0.1
  | Sun J2EE tutorial update 4
  | Getting Started Guide release 3

I obtained JBoss Getting Started Guide 3.2.x from
http://www.jboss.org/docs/index
 However, it does not seem to correspond to Sun J2EE tutorial update 4. For
instance, there's no target compile in build.xml. So, ant compile will not work.
Is there a tutorial that corresponds Sun J2EE tutorial update 4 Duke Bank tute.
Thanks.
P.S. I tried  JBoss Getting Started Guide 4.0 (v3) too.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3865819#3865819

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3865819