I have created a JAX-RPC WebService based on the tutorial in chapter 12 of the
documentation. When I go to the service overview

http://a.b.c:10000/ws4ee/services

I can see the pre-installed service Version with the wsdl file located at

http://a.b.c:10000/ws4ee/services/Version?wsdl

As you can see I have changed the WebServer port to 10000.

The problem is, that the wsdl file for my new service is situated at

http://a:8080/hello-servlet/HelloServiceEndpoint?wsdl

Obviously this address and therefore the service can not be reached.

Does anyone have an idea what I have to do to make JBoss deploy the serivce
under

http://a.b.c:10000/hello-servlet/HelloServiceEndpoint?wsdl

???

View the original post :