First let me state that I am pretty sure this is an issue with my
configuration.  The database I am going against is pre-existing and the
documentation for it is long since gone.

My question is, is there any way to see the sql statements that JBoss is
throwing against the database so I can determine what is causing my broken pipe
error?

The error is occuring upon creation of a new bean.  Loading an existing
row/bean works fine but new creation of some of the beans fails.  This leads me
to believe that there is something strange with the tables that are failing.
If I could recreate the SQL I could determine this.

So, like hibernate, is there any way to see what sql JBoss is using behind the
scenes?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3866490#3866490

Reply to the post :