Hi,

it seems i have discovered my problem now correctly, not as mentioned in
my last thread that the copy operation of methods seemed to fail.
No ... the problem lies somewhere else and i have figured out which
construct it caused.

If i have sth like this within a methodbody:

  |     new Exception(b.getValue());

and i want to replace the call of b.getValue() by sth like this

  | if(....){
  |    // get method with java reflection mechanism
  | }else{
  |    // call "old" method
  | }

But at the moment i have also no clue why this is the case.
Does Javassist have trouble in translating sth like this ?!?

  |      java.lang.reflect.Method  method = $0.getClass().getMethod("say",
null);
  |      method.invoke($0, null);

Sincerely
    Sirrurg