In my case I would have done your type mapping as below and not have include a
namespace in the element. Also. you could modify the log4j.xml  configuration
file  to output the debug logging for Axis. You should then be able to check
the JBoss log to ensure your type mapping has replaced the original. Your
ws4ee-deployment.xml with these type mappings should be in your WEB-INF.

xmlns:ns1='http://namespace.com/namespace/'
  |       type='java:com.test.GetAllRoutingTargets'

serializer='org.jboss.webservice.encoding.ser.MetaDataBeanSerializerFactory'

deserializer='org.jboss.webservice.encoding.ser.MetaDataBeanDeserializerFactory'
  |       encodingStyle=''>
  |       <typeDesc>
  |       <elementDesc fieldName='serviceNumber' xmlName='ns1:serviceNumber' />
  |         <elementOrder>
  |           <element name='serviceNumber'/>
  |         </elementOrder>
  |       </typeDesc>