Thanks Scott,

Let's say, the Naming port is in clash and all the other ports are acquirable,
the server starts up with an exception on Naming port, but deploys all the
beans, creates the connection pools, etc.  Now, when I invoke shutdown, I'm not
sure if all the connections are released from the pools created. Also, will all
the other deployed services be undeployed/released when I do it this way?

Thanks,
Kalyan.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3867483#3867483