Hey,
When I attempt to deploy more than one EAR file on the server (3.2.3) ( with
ther own DS-xml files ) I am gettign classloader problems at runtime..i.e one
of the applications is unable to connect to datasource..even thogh the server
console shows the JNDI bindings to the datasource...Individually, the
applications work fine...Are there any tweakings I have to do for this...

thanks all,

saurabh

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3867860#3867860