"pedrojosemartins" wrote : As i said before, i can only see it as
administrator. If i'm not logged in or logged as a regular user, it does not
show up in the modules menu, BUT i can access them via url.

Hi!

I had the same problem. I read the source and everything, but couldn't find
anything.

Then I copied the code from the MenuBlock to my test module, and that displayed
the menu right, but on the same page the menu didnt show my test module link.
Then I tried to see what can be set in the Menu itself, and then I've found
that each block/module on the page uses it's on permission settings (even
related to other modules/blocks).

So I had to add this: <permission group="*" level="READ"
pattern="module:MyTestModule:main"/> to the security of the Menu block, and
then it shows it right.

If this is a feature to handle the permissions of a module in every block
differently, then it is starnge, as this way we can pretty easily loose track
of permissions, and at the moment I don't see too much of advantage of it.

I hope I could help with this to a lot of people, who strugle with this as I
did.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3868343#3868343

Reply to the post :