My research has shown me that this is a true statement:

There is NO database failover capability in the PersustenceManager or
StateManager for the JMS services under JBOSS.

If the database that these Managers use happens to crash, you are hosed.

HAJMS architecture does not attempt to solve this problem. HAJMS solves
redundant access to a Queue, not the survival of the Queue through a database
failure.

There is not "second chance" JNDI name for the definition of the
PersistenceManager and StateManager MBeans.... on that could be used when
primary datasource failure is detected, and an attempt to flip over to a
replicated datastore is attempted.

Can someone can refute this statement? And show me the errors of my ways?  I
truely hope so. I would greatly appreciate it.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3868540#3868540

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3868540