Hi,

For performance reasons we want to deploy some JMS Destination as not
persintent. I tried to achieve this with the null persitence manager with a
delegate - queues with "inMemory=false" will use the Delegate Persitance
Manager to persist the messages, the others not.

The problem which I have now is an exception on deploy.

Here is my PersitenceManager definition (copyied from the examples):

|mbean code="org.jboss.mq.pm.none.PersistenceManager"
         name="jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager"|

    |depends
optional-attribute-name="DelegateName">jboss.mq:service=RDBMSPersistenceManager</depends|
  </mbean|
(I replaced "<" with "|")

If I try to deploy my jdbc-2-service.xml I get following exception:

     [java] 14:43:57,441 INFO  [ServiceConfigurator] Problem configuring
service jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager
     [java] org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Exception setting
attribute javax.management.Attribute: name=Deleg
ateName value=jboss.mq:service=RDBMSPersistenceManager on mbean
jboss.mq:service=PersistenceManager; - nested throwable:
 (javax.management.AttributeNotFoundException: not found: DelegateName)
     [java]     at
org.jboss.system.ServiceConfigurator.setAttribute(ServiceConfigurator.java:573)

What Do I do wrong?
Is there any better way to declare destinations as not persitent?

Thanks,
Szymon

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3869376#3869376