"pancor" wrote : hi to everyone.
  | I know that this question is similar to others. But i didn't understand how
tell to jboss that it has to point to external tibco jms provider and how to
set mdb to read messages. Sorry for my bad english.

I guess you need to figure out what jndi.properties you need for Tibco.
A quick google on Tibco and jndi.properties led to something like this (but
check your Tibco documentation):

  | java.naming.factory.initial=fr.dyade.aaa.jndi2.client.NamingContextFactory
  | java.naming.factory.host=localhost
  | java.naming.factory.port=16400

Then you need to tell your MDB's to look to this external queue. This is
perfectly explained in the WIKI:

http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=HowDoIConfigureAnMDBToTalkToARemoteQueue

Hope this helps

View the original post :