? tmp: used by the deployer for temporary storage of unpacked applications etc.
? work: used by Tomcat for compilation of JSPs.

I am unfamiliar about how jboss fully works, however i wonder if i can just
copy my jsp files into one of these folders without the need to deploy the app,
configure the server.xml file to point to that app located at either tmp or
work folder, and get it working like a standalone tomcat, but using jboss while
i learn fully jboss.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3869440#3869440

Reply to the post :