Actually, Anil, your link points to a previous discussion which has not
resulted in a solution.

I too have the same original problem deploying an Axis Stub Client within a
Session EJB that was reported in this discussion.

There doesn't seem to be a way (as far as I know) to remove Jboss.net cleanly -
and we need this to solve this problem.

I did, however, attempt to solve it by including the jboss-net-client.jar in
the lib directory of my server instance (standard).  This lead to another error:

  | Namespace URI cannot be null

Which my investigations tell me is a 'feature' of the JBOSS fork of Axis due
for removal in 4.0.2.

Now, it seems that Axis is going to be dropped from JBOSS?  This is getting
frustrating.... :-(

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3869465#3869465

Reply to the post :