I'm not sure whether it works for Session Beans, but you could try something
like the Sepuku Pattern which can be used to force reloads of Entity beans when
using Commit Option A: if you throw a RuntimeException from your bean, the J2EE
specification says the bean must be discarded. I guess (but haven't checked)
that the same rule of discarding applies to Stateless Session Beans.

However, I'm not sure how you could ensure all beans in the pool were recycled
this way. Perhaps you could have a timestamp field on your bean and use that to
determine whether the instance needed to be removed.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3869693#3869693

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3869693