yeah, The unbound header may not by very portable, but what if I provide a
schema reference in the types section. Use types to create a header message in
message and then use soap:header for input in bindings. To do this I need to
explicitly import the schema in wsdl types. Something like

<definitions ................>

<xsd:import
                namespace="http://webservice.jboss.com/ws4ee schema"
                schemaLocation=".some.xsd"  id="jbws"/>

<soap:operation . soapAction=.../>

<soap:header message="my-header" use="literal">

here I define a type, create a message and use this message as a soap:header in
bindings.
after this I suppose client soap stack should be able to set the header
correctly.
Is something like this make sense or its impossible??

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3869699#3869699

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3869699