I am attempting to install and configure some gentoo server for running jboss
(the reason i went with gentoo is that we need only jboss and some remote
access ssh,webmin,etc) i run into a problem.  Jboss starts ok (starting "all"
configuration as I want to cluster them) but I get an error with GMS.  I am
running on AMD64 with 64 bit version of latest jdk from sun (1.5.0_1).  I'm
sorry I can't give anymore detailed only the servers are work and I am home now
(I need to try and sort it first thing monday morning!). Anyone got any ideas
or pointers as I need to figure this out fairly soon.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3869810#3869810

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3869810