We would like to deploy two versions of the same Oracle jdbc driver. We are
running against an Oracle 8.0.6 and a 8.1.7 instance. In order to use blobs we
have to use a fairly recent driver for the 8.1.7 instance. Unfortunately, this
driver has issues when reading metadata from a certain table in the 8.0.6
instance which causes deployment of the assocaited entity bean to fail.

Question: is it possible to tell JBoss to use classes12.zip for the datasource
pointing to the 8.0.6 instance and ojdbc14.jar for the 8.1.7 instance?

Thanks for any pointers,

Olaf Bergner

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870177#3870177