The existing log4j.war example from the wiki works fine for me under
jboss-4.0.1. I have updated the snoop.jsp to display the log4j Logger
codesource and the log4j.xml. Both are seen to come from the war:

<h1>Log4j Information</h1>

Logger CodeSource:
(file:/C:/cvs/Releases/jboss-4.0.1/server/log4j/deploy/log4j.war/WEB-INF/lib/log4j.jar
 <no certificates>)
log4j.xml resource:
file:/C:/cvs/Releases/jboss-4.0.1/server/log4j/deploy/log4j.war/WEB-INF/classes/log4j.xml

I also do not see any bug report related to this in jira, so point out the
issue url.

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3870314#3870314

Reply to the post :