"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" wrote : Yes. Please come back when you make an effort to
understand.

  | This is NOT the "please can you configure my server/network for me" forum.
  |
  | Hint: If you want it to connect to the proxy, should you really be telling
it to connect
  | to the hidden tomcat instance?

Adrian,

About your hint, I was trying to understand what did you mean by saying that,
I think You have been confused by port number. ( 8443 )

That is my mistake, in reality there is https://server/invoker/JNDIFactorySSL

The destination side  has configuration:  (apache-jk2) -> (JBOSS).

I am glad to see that it is possible, but still don't know how ?
Probably the  value of the property java.naming.provider.url should be smth
like :

dcproxy:80?https://server/invoker/JNDIFactorySSL   ??

Thank you.

View the original post :