Adrian,
can you please be more spcific in the link you are refering to, I might be
using wrong wording when I do search or looking at the wrong topic

All the other postings are talking about connecting to certain db or maybe a
legacy system with already written JCA. I could not find any reference to RMI
servers

I am working on a writting a "managed" application which is basically open the
RMI channel with the RMI server and delegate calls coming as "interaction"

Thanks for your help

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3871099#3871099

Reply to the post :