I am currently attempting to add the JAAC Implementation in Jboss 4.0.1 SP1 and
I am having no luck.  I followed the directions on the
http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JACC page and first of all I cannot get
the MBean deployed.  I am getting a Incomplete Deployment listing error.

Second I am trying to only use programmatic security checks versus declarative.
 This does not see to work.  I get the following error (I also got the same
error when I tried Declarative):

java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested
exception is:
        java.rmi.AccessException: SecurityException; nested exception is:
        java.lang.SecurityException: Denied:
(javax.security.jacc.EJBMethodPermission AppInfo create,Home,)[Home:create()],
caller=Subject:
        Principal: testUser
        Principal: Roles(members:testrole)

Has anybody successfully implemented JAAC and also can anybody give me a better
understanding of what JAAC is.  I read through all of the specs, googled,
etc... and I do not get much information on this.

thx

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3871327#3871327

Reply to the post :