I have gone through the process of compiling all my jsp's and creating an ear
deployment. When I deploy the ear file in the deploy directory of the server
though it doesn't find my compiled jsp's in the WEB-INF/classes/ directory of
the war file. My web.xml has the references to them in it from the JSP
compilation process. Is there some settings in JBoss to get it to work with
compiled jsp's? If I put the regular uncompiled jsp's back in it works fine? I
have tried everything I can think of any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

Tony

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3871510#3871510