Let me add the wscompile from server and client

server wscompile

  | <wscompile fork="true"
  |                                                  base="${build.dir}"

  |                                                  features="rpcliteral"
  |                                                  sourceBase="${src.dir}"

  |                                                  keep="true"
  |                                                  server="true"

model="${src.dir}/com/acxiom/test/ejb/helloworld2/META-INF/HelloWorld.xml.gz"

mapping="${src.dir}/com/acxiom/test/ejb/helloworld2/META-INF/mapping.xml"

nonClassDir="${src.dir}/com/acxiom/test/ejb/helloworld2/META-INF/wsdl"

config="${config.dir}/HelloWorld2-config.xml"
  |                                                  verbose="true"
  |                                                  xprintstacktrace="true">
  |                                                  <classpath
refid="build.classpath"/>
  |                     </wscompile>

client wscompile

  | <wscompile keep="true"
  |                                                      client="true"
  |                                                      base="${build.dir}"
  |                                                      sourceBase="${src.dir}"
  |                                                      verbose="true"
  |                                                      xprintstacktrace="true"
  |                                                      features="rpcliteral"

config="${wsdl.dir}/HelloWorld2-config.xml">
  |                     <classpath refid="wspack.classpath"/>
  |             </wscompile>

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3871592#3871592