Hi,

This is a simple question I believe.

SIMPLE VERSION

How do I set a given jms destination to live in a jaas realm that is different
from the default "jbossmq" realm?

DETAILED VERSION

In my login-config.xml I have specified different realms "app1-jms", "app2-jms"
etc since multiple ears can be deployed on one running app server instance and
these could potentially have different security settings since they are written
by different people.

I have a file in my jboss server that is specific to a given app's jms
requirements  <server-directory>/deploy/jboss/app1-jms-destinations-service.xml
that contains the following

  | <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <server>
  |   <mbean code="org.jboss.mq.server.jmx.Queue"
  |     name="jboss.mq.destination:service=Queue,name=SecureQueue">
  |     <depends
optional-attribute-name="DestinationManager">jboss.mq:service=DestinationManager</depends>
  |     <depends optional-attribute-name="SecurityManager">
  |         jboss.mq:service=SecurityManager
  |     </depends>
  |     <attribute name="SecurityConf">
  |         <security>
  |             <role name="guest"     read="false"  write="false"
create="false"/>
  |             <role name="trader" read="true"  write="true" create="false"/>
  |             <role name="noacc"     read="false" write="false"
create="false"/>
  |         </security>
  |     </attribute>
  |   </mbean>
  | </server>

What do I put in the above file to tell it to use the "app1-jms" jaas domain?

View the original post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3871839#3871839

Reply to the post :
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3871839